Digital Marketing/Analytics Internship
3Pod Group LLC
Application Deadline: December 20, 2017
Positions: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
· Graphic Design Internship
· Digital Marketing/Analytics Internship
Timeframe: 11/30/17 — 04/30/18
Who are we?
3Pod Group is an one stop shop, 3Pod Group can help your business grow by creating or redesigning your brand, we can help you get to your target, by creating something striking, fascinating and easy to remember. We would love to help your business grow and get you all the clients your company deserves., visit our website at www.3podgroup.com.
One of the most unique aspects of the United States is the diversity of its population that’s the reason 3Pod is a full-service multicultural / total market agency.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At 3Pod our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Assist marketing manager in day to day activities.
- Update marketing and promo assets for upcoming events in the Restaurant, Foundation Room and Music Hall
- Proofreading and quality assurance of ad materials, tracking codes and more
- Create e-newsletters
- Write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
- Produce and/or post content for social media
- Assist with media buys and data entry as needed
- Assist with promotional ticket tracking, distribution and guest lists
- Research relevant outlets as potential promo partners or events for marketing purposes
- Submit creative for in venue screens
- Work shows and events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Must be eligible for school credit and able to provide letter of credit confirmation from sponsor/administrator upon request.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 10 hours per week with some availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Students majoring in marketing, music, business or communications is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint and Photoshop.
This position requires at least 15-20 dedicated hours per week. These 15-20 hours can be completed Monday through Saturdays between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. We are flexible and can work with your class schedule. We would also prefer if you have evening availability.
This position is unpaid and structured to provide an in-depth learning experience in all aspects of marketing, in particular content.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to receive certifications in leading marketing technology that they will be able to carry with them in their career.
Also we will provide the option to do the blueprint certification (Facebook/Instagram) https://www.facebook.com/blueprint/certification and Google ads certification.
- Easy public transportation the Chamblee Station – MARTA is 15 min away. There is free parking at the Globe building
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.edgestarter.com to join our team today! International persons are welcome. We love diversity and have people from different backgrounds in our team
We are a digital media that creates engaging content for the Hispanic American community. We are also a familia that helps brands reach the Hispanic American communityWE ARE LOOKING FOR:– Content Writer & Social Media Position DescriptionWe manage diferen campaigns. We need someone to perform various tasks like creative, ad copy and keyword research for our social media campaigns. Industries we work with are jewelry, fashion, service based businesses and pawn shops. Must love research and writing 500-1500 posts on topics from industries we work with.ResponsibilitiesPosting content to existing websites thatSEE DETAILS